Thursday, December 12, 2013

like the open shelves above the toilet, magazine rack on the side (because I can't seem to get the husband to get rid of his pile), and the toilet is so close to the vanity. could solve my small bathroom problem.

Interior Design Community
Interior Design Community

Download whole gallery
Home Design Ideas. Organization
Home Design Ideas. Organization

Download whole gallery
like the open shelves above the toilet, magazine rack on the side (because I can't seem to get the husband to get rid of his pile), and the toilet is so close to the vanity. could solve my small bathroom problem.
like the open shelves above the toilet, magazine rack on the side (because I can't seem to get the husband to get rid of his pile), and the toilet is so close to the vanity.  could solve my small bathroom problem.

Download whole gallery
Interior Design
Interior Design

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment