Tuesday, December 17, 2013

like the fabric over the headboard. Would be really simply to do with some curtains and a couple curtain rods- I have panel singles that I could combine, and some end tables that need painting. I also like the canvas touch.

Cozy Screening Room! #design #hometheaters Chateau Trois Couronnes, Verbier, Switzerland
Cozy Screening Room! #design #hometheaters Chateau Trois Couronnes, Verbier, Switzerland

Download whole gallery
Blue painted furniture. Love.
Blue painted furniture.  Love.

Download whole gallery
like the fabric over the headboard. Would be really simply to do with some curtains and a couple curtain rods- I have panel singles that I could combine, and some end tables that need painting. I also like the canvas touch.
like the fabric over the headboard.  Would be really simply to do with some curtains and a couple curtain rods- I have panel singles that I could combine, and some end tables that need painting. I also like the canvas touch.

Download whole gallery
DIY family sign. Good wedding/Christmas #home interior #room designs #modern house design #interior design #home interior design 2012
DIY family sign. Good wedding/Christmas #home interior #room designs #modern house design #interior design #home interior design 2012

Download whole gallery
Bedroom
Bedroom

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment